'tis the season to be jolly.
12:14 AM |

Listening to: Dream Lover by Bobby Darin.
Feeling: festive

I've been taking quite a number of pictures with my digicam but I never really uploaded them. Here are a few of them;


My mum and I. This is taken before our stay at the hospital.


The view from my mum's ward. Mehhh.

Bliss.

Yes, that was my mum's bed. I was tired, okaaaay?

My uncle, my siblings and I at Dome.

Mel came to visit! Along with Arthur and Eman too. I looked weird in this picture.

And this too. That's my best friend, Tiffany.

We were bored.

At the nail bar.


My mum will kill me if she knew I put this up on my blog.

hehe

We get free lollipops for having our nails done at Snips. Random.


This was taken on Wednesday.

Vincent and William, the sweet people who took turns carrying my bag.


We couldn't find a nice X'mas tree but owh well.

With Tiff and Sue. I like the washroom in Pavilion.

I went to Pavilion again on Friday.

My mum's skinnies are so much comfy-er than mine (Wednesday photos)

With Mel and her friends. Such nice girls.


I bought this seat cushion for my aunt. It's so comfy!

I was on my way back from the city yesterday when Sam texted me asking me to text him back if I wanted to know my exam results. I panicked, of course. And I immediately called him back. I was a bit surprised with my results. I wanted A's for Media, Culture & Society and Creative Strategy but since I kinda screwed up my final papers, so I knew it wouldn't be possible. sigh. But anyway, I got a B+ and B for the subjects respectively. The surprising part; A's for Advertising and Consumer Behaviour. Owh, and a B for Media Law. I've never been so happy about getting a big, fat B for a paper before! But this is Media Law and I thought I'd flunk. Typical me. I'm quite happy with the results but I need to buck it up for my last semester in January.

Enough of the sad stuff. Here's my Christmas/New Year wishlist! I doubt I'll be receiving these so I guess these are the stuff that I'll be buying for Chinese New Year. It's in February, by the way.

What do you want for Christmas?

I usually stay at home and watch the fireworks from my room's window or go out for a drink with my friends on Christmas eve but this year, we decided to go out for dinner. I can't wait for that. I'm pretty excited about Adele's party tonight too. I haven't seen my collegemates in awhile so yeah, it'll be fun. I'm going shopping with my aunt on Christmas day, dinner with a group of friends which I haven't seen in ages the day after and on Friday, I'm going shopping again with my cousin, Kok Hong. He's back from Japan. Woooot.

I don't usually go out since I'm very lazy. But you know how sometimes you just feel like seeing a lot of people all of a sudden? Especially the people you haven't seen in awhile. I guess maybe it's because I only have a week left of my holiday. sigh. Owh well...

Merry Christmas, everyone! Have a great one!

xoxo

Labels: , , , , ,