pictures!
12:42 PM |

Listening to: Pieces Of The People We Love by The Rapture
Feeling: hella good.

I have lots of photos to upload but Blogger's pretty much being a bitch. I think I'll upload the most recent ones, which were taken this week.

We surprised Adele on Monday! When we saw her in the morning, many of us didn't wish her happy birthday and we acted as if we've totally forgotten. It was pretty hard for me to look at her and pretended that I didn't have a clue though. Owh well, I'll let the pictures tell the story.


Surpriseeeeee!

The candles melted by the time Adele came. Rats!

But she didn't seem to mind =)

Our good ol' tradition.

I'm always ready for the camera.

This time, we were all ready.

I don't know where I was looking. Probably at Eman's camera.

The boys' turn to have their picture taken.

Errr, Tsoon Kit, are you ok?

I looked distracted 'cos I was watching the others gobbled up the cake *sniff*

Kevin loves his phone that much, he had to pose with it.

Kevin and I have reached the impossible. A decent photo together!

Mel and I. I couldn't take it anymore. I want cake!


Ahhh, yesssss.


Tsu, "I like cake more than you do, Jasmine!"

Adele, "Step aside, bitches. I win, hands down."

Mel was turned on by the way I ate my cake.

One thing leads to another; we got married.

Sam looked like some horny man trying to lure a kid (Kah Meng) into his cage.

Mel and Adele.

Sheesh.

The day I became a woman.

Eman: This is how you boogie! Kevin : I'm sorry, sir. But you'll have to leave. Me: Wtf is going on?

Adele looked happy. Mission accomplished!


The Public Relations students organized a non-profit event yesterday called CANVAS: An Evolution of Malaysian Art. I thought it was pretty cool. It sure brought back a lot of memories of my friends and I organizing our event last semester. Anyway, I didn't take that many photos 'cos the photographers, Eman, Arthur, Tsoon Kit and Kah Meng were snapping like crazy during the event.

I tried to make myself look slimmer. Did it work?

Me with one of the performers. She was all dressed up. Pretty!

Mel.

Karen.

We took pictures with Aishah Sinclair! She's a tv host, btw.

It took me SO long to upload all of these photos. I wonder how some of you could be so patient.

PS: A big 'thank you' to Arthur and Eman for the pictures!

xoxo

Labels: