mila knows.
12:09 AM |

Listening to: I'll Kill Her by Soko
Feeling: eager
I dreamt of Anberlin this morning. Random, I know. But it was a happy dream. Wish it was real. I was half-awake when I checked a couple of new text messages on my cellphone. One of them was from Mel. I didn't really read it properly until I saw the words, "I really need you!". I quickly made my bed, showered and got dressed in 10 minutes. Trust me. This is an accomplishment right here. I usually take long showers and I take centuries to get dressed. I was waiting for the rain to stop so I could take the bus to meet her in the city. And that's when she texted me and said her uncle has come to her rescue...

-____-

So anyway, Karen followed me home after our last paper on Monday. She stayed for 2 nights. It was nice having her over. Both of us and Tiff went to Sungei Wang and Pavilion on Tuesday. I nearly died when I saw Forever 21. I couldn't find it the first time I went to Pavilion so when I found it that day, I was bloody excited. It was freaking huge! They lost me for a moment and they had to call me on my cellphone to find out where I was. Tiff's mum came to pick us up after we were done shopping. We were so tired, we totally collapsed in the car. I came home to take a shower and waited for Arthur and Eman to pick fetch us to KLCC. Went to visit Mel at work and had dinner. Then, the boys decided to go out to take some pictures of the tower while Karen and I showed Mel our Crank Dat dance. Yes, I know the dance now! Lame, I know. But it was fun. lol.

Yesterday, Karen and I took the bus to Ampang Point because there was nothing to eat at home and I wanted to rent a book. We spent quite some time at Reader's Paradise 'cos there were too many books to choose from. It really was like paradiseeee. And I love the smell of old books. Anyway, I rented Vanish by Tess Gerritsen. The book was such a page-turner. Gerritsen is absolutely brilliant. Maybe it's the fact that she's a physician. That's why she wrote it with such great details. Or maybe it's just because I love gory crime stories. Whatever the reason was, I finished the book today. Apparently, she wrote a series of them with the same characters and such. I must find more of her books. I hope they have it at Reader's Paradise. Gahhh.


I'm going to the movies tomorrow. After God knows how long.

xoxo

Labels: , , ,