crank dat soulja boy
1:13 PM |

Listening to: Kill Her Off by The Ropes
Feeling: ecstatic.

I haven't been updating in awhile. I think. hehe. But this time, I have a reason. I've been really busy with my final exam - which is still ongoing actually. One more paper to go, baybeh! I just can't wait for Monday to come. This semester is probably the busiest and bitchiest semester I've ever had to go through. There wasn't a week of study break before our final exam 'cos we had to finish up our final assignments and presentations. We were in such a rush not because we procrastinated (ok, maybe a little) but there were just too many other assignments and projects until we had to keep delaying our work. Owh well, at least everything's over now. Most important of all, Mass Media Law is history! Wooooot. And a big 'thank you' to my friends for helping me through this crazy semester and keeping me sane.

Moving on to some good news; I'm going to watch My Chemical Romance live next week! I can't wait! The last time I went to a concert was in 2003 when Linkin Park came. I mean, let's face it, how often do cool performers actually make their way here to Kuala Lumpur? Rarely. They always end up in Singapore. Gah. It's a bit of a letdown though that Frank and Bob won't be coming on tour with the rest of the band. But I know I'll have a blast with Hani.

If you were a close friend of mine, you'd know that I actually kinda like that rap song, Crank Dat. I don't know why. I'm definitely not a hip-hop person and the lyrics to the song don't make sense. But the song's catchy. And the dance! lol. Mel said I'm obsessed with the song but I beg to differ. I mean, I haven't learned the dance yet so I'm not exactly considered to be "obsessed"? *grin* But I know I'll get sick of it soon.

But this version owns. Travis Barker is sick.



Have a great weekend!

xoxo

Labels: , , ,