there is still life for her after his death.
4:39 PM |

Listening to: Roundabout by Yes.
Feeling: neutral.

I just found out something extremely - I don't know how to put it in words - hilarious? And relieved, most definitely. I'm trying very hard not to make it obvious here 'cos I wouldn't wanna offend anyone. No, I'm not an insensitive blogger. Anyway, the story is *He is dating *Her now. OMFG. Seriously, of all people! I thought she would be smart enough not to fall for him. I mean, I didn't know he was after her but now that I know they're together, it kinda gave me the shivers. I was surfing Friendster and when I saw it, my jaw dropped to the ground. I know, I know it's none of my business but I can't help it. And this is my blog. I can be nosy and write about it, right? But still a "considerate" blogger, nonetheless. lol. I'm not making any sense. Let's just say, she has no idea what she has gotten herself into. All the best to the two of you. Really, I mean it.

I was supposed to have dinner with my friends tonight but Ze called this noon - and successfully woke me up - to say that she has other plans. So typical of her. But she'll make it up to us tomorrow night and even offered to give me a lift. I was too sleepy to argue so I just agreed and went back to bed. I think I woke up at 3 pm. Yikes.


I have finished reading PS I Love You. It was a good read. I was kinda disappointed in the ending though. I teared a little while reading some of the chapters. It brought back memories of my dad. Holly was lucky 'cos Gerry left her letters and helped her with her grief. But my dad left us nothing. He left me nothing. I don't blame him. Who knew that a simple quote, "I'll be home soon" meant he wouldn't be back at all? We weren't prepared for that. Not even him, I bet. And the book made me realize that we don't talk about him at home. It's not because we don't miss him anymore. It's also not because memories of him are fading. I guess it's just hard for my family and I to express our feelings? Whenever I do talk about him, I make people feel uncomfortable and eventually the situation becomes awkward. It even happens here at home. I guess that's why we don't bring the topic up anymore. Because when we talk about it, we can't help but tear or cry, especially myself. I guess we just wanna avoid doing that. We're not exactly the type of family where it's common to cry and discuss about our feelings together. We comfort each other in another manner. We just keep quiet and let him/her weep. And most of the time, that's what we want. Silence. A moment of silence to collect our thoughts and calm ourselves. And I'm glad to say I prefer it that way.

On a lighter note, I can't wait for the motion picture. Lisa Kudrow's in it!

xoxo

Labels: , , ,